- A minimum BA and /or Master’s degree in Art, Art Education, Education, Art History, or related fields.
- At least 2 or more years of experience in facilitating art education to youth and/or adults in a professional setting.
- An individual with a proven track record of success in program management and sensitivity to and understanding of the needs and interests of diverse artists and The School of St Jude.
- An individual with an overall positive attitude, and a strong interest in learning, show personal initiative, and the ability to work as a team member in a fast-paced creative environment.
- An individual who has demonstrated knowledge of marketing/outreach and/or creative problem-solving skills.
- An individual with excellent written, verbal communication, and computer skills, including experience using Google Drive, Excel, Filemaker, Artbase, WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite, or other applicable fine art software.
- An individual with a strong work ethic.
OTHER APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
This successful candidate will include in his/her proposal of all programs and opportunities possible to enhance and grow from the ground up. The comprehensive fine arts element should include day-to-day implementation of the Artists’ Initiative once approved by the appropriate boards of The School of St Jude, knowledge of art value and integration into the retail/art markets, printmaking (screen print, etching, lithography, letterpress, etc.) to photography and professional practices in this field.